Read Chapter 1: Introduction to Labor Relations (See Book Attached)
Answer the Multiple Choice questions and answer the Journal Questions
1. Review the word minimum. The word minimum is there so you provide enough detail and provide a more substantial analysis.
2. Cite in every paragraph with author(s), year. Do not include a page number when paraphrasing.
3. Include the reference or references for each question.
4. If you do not cite or if you do not include a reference, you will not earn any credit for your response.
5. Direct quotes are not analysis and should not be used when answering questions.