Bank of America or McDonald’s Case Study
From the Best Practices in Talent Management textbook, select either the Bank of America (Chapter 2) or McDonald’s (Chapter 9) case study for this assignment.
Write a 5–7 page paper in which you:
- Outline the talent management program that led to success for the company.
- Identify the strengths of the program and how they led to goal accomplishment.
- Describe opportunities for improvement in the talent management planning process.
- Create at least two more effective approaches to meet the talent management challenges in the future.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop new approaches for meeting the talent management challenges of a company.