Submit a Word document that addresses each of the following: (3-5) Pages without title and references Page
- Chapter 12
- Discuss key items that should be included in an SLA.
- Define predictive analytics and discuss how an IT manager might use such analytics.
- Discuss how an IT manager might use load testing on a site.
- Define and discuss vendor lock-in and identify steps a company should take to mitigate this risk.
- With respect to cloud-based solutions, list and discuss 5 to 10 operations or tasks an IT manager should oversee.
- Chapter 13
- List and describe common system requirements one should consider before moving an application to the cloud.
- Discuss why a company should consider using a consultant to oversee a cloud migration and list specific skills you would expect the consultant to have.
- List and discuss resource utilization characteristics one should monitor for an application prior to moving the application to the cloud.
- List possible training requirements for an SaaS solution integration, a PaaS application migration, and an IaaS application migration.
- List and describe budget considerations one should evaluate before moving an application to the cloud.
- List and describe IT governance considerations one should evaluate before moving an application to the cloud.
- Define and describe cloud bursting.
Note: No Plagiarism, APA format, Submit by Friday 5 PM PST