Discussion Topic – Please respond to each of the following topics in different sections, labeling each section. You will perform ONE (1) reply to this post as you have always done, but answer all of these questions/comments. You are required to respond to at least two (2) other class responses. You must provide a response to all topics to receive credit.
- Define and describe total cost of ownership. List at least 10 items to consider when determining a data center’s total cost of ownership.
- Define and describe a capital expense. How are capital expenses different from operational expenses?
- Define and describe economies of scale and provide a cloud-based example.
- Define and describe “right sizing” as it pertains to cloud computing.
write a paper on governing the cloud. The following are the items to discuss in the paper:
- Compare and contrast functional and nonfunctional requirements and provide an example of each.
- Discuss why a designer should avoid selecting an implementation platform for as long as possible during the design process.
- Discuss various trade-offs a designer may need to make with respect to nonfunctional requirements.
- Discuss why the system maintenance phase is often the most expensive phase of the software development life cycle.
- Minimum 1600 words (excluding title page, table of contents, abstract, and references pages)
- Minimum of six (6) references
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
- When submitting the assignment, please ensure you are submitting as an attached MS Word document.