Gates, co-founder and chairperson of Microsoft Corporation, advocates that in addition to seeking profits, corporations should also become social entrepreneurs in order to help solve social problems. He has called this creative capitalism. Gates argues the desire to help others who are less fortunate should be as powerful a motivator as increasing profits for businesses today.
Based on your research you are required to complete a paper answering the following:
- Explain free market capitalism.
- Describe creative capitalism.
- Explain the three advantages of creative capitalism in relation to businesses.
- Explain the concept of corporate social responsibility using two examples of socially responsible companies. Clearly and concisely support your examples and explain why these companies are considered socially responsible.
- Comment on Gates’ creative capitalism. Do you think that creative capitalism can become the future of capitalism in the U.S.? Justify your response with examples and research.
- Title Page
- Intro paragraph
- Detailed answers for all the questions to be written in 10 – 15 Pages. (Avoid Plagiarism)
- References (and in-text citations) to be APA formatted.
- Use Level One and Level Two headers throughout.
Create a PowerPoint Presentation,
1. Provide an overview of your Course Project.
2. Make sure all the sections with important points are covered.
3. Include appropriate images as required.
4. Minimum 15 – 20 slides Presentation.
5. Separate slide for both title and list of references.