Students will develop a PowerPoint presentation based on General Motors company.
- Must include (Company Name, College, Course Title and Semester, Date, and Your Name)
- Introduction on the company (overview), what does the company do, what product or service does it offer, and where is it located (headquarters)
- Who are its main competitors (list all competitors)?
- What is the market structure (e.g. pure competition, monopoly, oligopoly, etc.)?
- How is it regulated?
- What they got wrong analysis detailing a strategy mistake using the course concepts
- What they got right analysis detailing a strategy win using the course concepts
The Presentation must be organized in the following way:
- Title Slide
- Concise with sections clearly defined
- 10-12 slide minimum (title, conclusion, reference, and question/answer)
- At minimum 10 minutes in length
- All slides must have speaker notes
- No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or typing errors
- Please review the sample PowerPoint presentation that’s attached. The sample presentation is a guide and should help with understanding expectations.