Read chapters 7 & 8
Research current events depicting intellectual property violations. Find an event or a case that can answer all of the following questions under #3.
- Provide the name of your source – Only use trusted sources – Do not use Wikipedia, answers.com, Huffington posts, Washington posts, or other similar sites – if you use a website, and it displays too many adds, it is most likely not a trusted source
- Provide an overview of the issue at hand
- Summarize how the violation was handled
- Share applicable financial information (for example: Company Y lost $X in sales) – If your case doesn’t have this information, find another case.
- Analyze the legal ramifications of the situation and discuss concepts from the class that relate to the violation.
- Support your response with at least one credible reference.
- Note: Citations may be in text to accompany the audio submission.
- Don’t forget to cite correctly, -2 points for incorrect citation