• Explain the requirements for the individual coursework Assignment Pt.1
• Explain how you will be assessed
• Examine how to be critically evaluative
• Consider content covered to date on the module which can be used in
• Discuss the basics of Business Report Writing, which is required for the assignment
Assignment A (50%):
You are required to critically evaluate an organisation’s Sustainability practices against theory
and best practice by:
• Researching the company using secondary sources to make justified conclusions and
recommendations based on the issues evaluated.
• The report should be approximately 2,000 words in length and must involve a review of
academic theory on the issues covered.
Listing of Eligible Organisations
Cambium Networks (https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/our-company/)
Norbord (https://www.norbord.co.uk/) NB – now part of West Fraser
NB – The use of any other company will NOT be marked and a fail will be recorded
Pair together Theory AND the Case Organisation
• You are required to critically evaluate the organisation’s Sustainability practices against theory and best practice. This will entail:
1. Identifying course concepts that can be used to evaluate the management of your company’s sustainability practices.
2. Illustrating these course concepts using examples.
3. Critically evaluate the chosen course concepts.
• You are to research the company using secondary sources and to
make justified conclusions and recommendations based on the issues