Final Capstone Paper Project (Due by Thursday 11:59 p.m. in Unit 7) Write a capstone paper that includes the unit writing assignments from the entire course. When designing this paper, be sure that each of the following sections is illustrated on its own separate page from the general context: Abstract, Acknowledgements, Tables and Figures, References and Appendix. The length of the Final Capstone Paper is a minimum of 30 pages. Each of the following sections should be illustrated on a page of its own according to APA formatting: Abstract, Acknowledgements, Tables and Figures, References, and Appendix.
Final Capstone Paper Project Written Assignment: Submit by Thursday 11:59 p.m.
- After completing Unit Six, you should combine all of your writing assignments into a Final Paper according to the following outline:
- Table of Contents
- Tables and Figures
- The Value of Education in Your Sports Organization
- The Value of Understanding Current Issues and Trends in Sports Organization
- Leadership and Sports Ethics in Sports Organizations
- High-Performance Teamwork and the Success of Sports Organization
- The Value of Advanced Organized Leadership in a Sports Organization
- The Impact of Sports Finance and Budgeting in a Sports Organization
- The Ethics of Strategic Leadership in a Sports Organization
- The Importance of Understanding Current Issues in Human Resources of a Sports Organization
- How Will You Impact or Incorporate a Christian Worldview within the Parameters of an Existing of Future Sports Organization
- Personal Reflections on Your Master of Sports Administration Academic Journey: From Bachelor’s Degree to Master’s Degree
- Reference Page
- Appendix (only if needed)
Unit Seven: Final Paper with all yellow sections and green sections need to be submitted by Thursday of Unit Seven.
Unit Seven: PowerPoint needs to be loaded to the Canvas and to a Discussion Forum for peers to see in a Virtual Capstone Conference Forum. There will also be a discussion forum posted so that you can post the PowerPoint for you and your peers to see your presentations between Friday and Saturday of Unit Seven. Earlier submission in Unit Seven is encouraged.
A minimum of 20 references are required, including the text, The Holy Bible (New Living Translation), books and articles from academic sources (Net Library), and other periodicals. Be attentive to APA style, grammar and punctuation, integration of required components, and critical thinking. Papers should contain a title page, appropriate citations, and references. The APA Publication Manual is provided as your reference for style. Assignments are due no later than 11:59 p.m. (CT) on Thursday. Earlier submissions are accepted. The Final Capstone Paper Project will be evaluated using the Final Capstone Paper Project rubric in Appendix B. Final Capstone Paper Project-PowerPoint Presentation (Due by Thursday at 11:59 in Unit 7) Complete a 20 slide, Final Capstone Paper-PowerPoint Presentation. Assignments are due no later than 11:59 p.m. (CT) on Thursday. Earlier submissions are accepted. The Final Capstone Paper PowerPoint Presentation will be evaluated using the Final Paper Capstone PowerPoint Presentation rubric in Appendix C.